Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why Social Media is Popular

One persons reasons.

From the DivaMarketing blog:

29 Reasons Why I Like Social Media

Heart little girl 1. I like social media because it creates opportunities for people to be nice to each other.

2. I like social media because it encourages people to build relationships with people from different cultures.

3. I like social media because it opens the door for the people, who are the heart of brands, to meet the people who use their products and services.

4. I like social media because customers get to know the people who make the decisions about the brands they buy.

5. I like social media because it provides another avenue to understand what customers what and need from our products and services.

6. I like social media because coloring outside the lines is accepted and creativity is encouraged.

7. I like social media because the culture is built on exchanges of self and selflessness.

8. I like social media because it builds bridges of communication across enterprise silos.

9. I like social media because it is accountable and trackable.

10. I like social media because it is still being defined.

11. I like social media because it encourages people to work together.

12. I like social media because of the people you meet and the friendships you build.

13. I like social media because it brings accountability to the people who make the decisions behind the brand.

14. I like social media because it can mean text, photos, video and audio.

15. I like social media because it levels the playing field for small businesses and nonprofits.

16. I like social media because it demands transparency from all who participate.

17. I like social media because it can be a laser focus for niche campaigns.

18. I like social media because it can be integrated into other marketing strategies.

19. I like social media because all levels of the enterprise can participate.

20. I like social media because of the generosity of spirit that people exhibit.

21. I like social media because of the ability to exchange and challenge ideas.

23. I like social media because it creates added value to a brand's promise.

24. I like social media because it is the ultimate customer experience.

25. I like social media because it is adds multiple ways to keep in touch with people who matter without the concern of geography.

26. I like social media because it helps us capture history .. be that of a marketing campaign or thoughts and ideas.

27. I like social media because it is changes how we look at the media.

28. I like social media because it provides the opportunity for everyone to voice their opinions and ideas.

29. I like social media because it's not about the technology it's about the people.

30. I like social media because ... Your Turn! Why do you like social media?

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: