Sunday I added another free e-book to the list on the right side of this page with the disclaimer that I had not yet read the book, but it looked good. Well, as my wife was driving a couple of days ago, I read the book and here's my review:
- Social Media discussion will happen independent of a company’s involvement.
- Customers want to be heard and they don’t want P.R. Bull style answers.
- Interactive Social Media can be a way to get more research information on customers as to how to improve a product or perhaps create a product.
- Social Media allows a more natural human relationship communication than traditional one way advertising messages.
- Page 22 has a Company/Customer Pact that is a good guideline for consideration.
- Examples are given of how companies have started this process.