What you do between now and the end of the year will impact your 1st quarter of 2008 greatly.
What are you going to do between now and the end of the year?
Here are some questions for you to ponder, reflect and hopefully act on
- How many prospects do you want to contact between now and Dec. 31st?
- Based on your closing percentages how many 1st time conversations will you need to have to hit your production goals? How many do you need per week?
- How many names do you have on your written prospect list TODAY? (Hint – you need to have more than the answer to question number 2).
- If you do not have enough names on your prospect list when will you sit down and work on your list?
- What is your prospecting plan? You do have a written prospecting plan for the 4th quarter don’t you? Is it broken down into measurable, weekly activity?
- How will you track and keep score of your activity?
- Have you made daily appointments with yourself to prospect? Are they written in your calendar?
I urge you to sit down and devote some quality time to answer these questions and make a plan. After all In the absence of clearly defined goals and objectives anything becomes acceptable.
You are better than that.