Saturday, August 23, 2008

Free Book Offer


This arrived in my email this week after I downloaded my copy of the book:

Scott,

I wanted to follow-up with you to see if you had a chance to review the information that I sent to you regarding our new report, “The One Piece of Advice You Need to Get the Fees You Deserve.” In this complimentary special report, 12 experts on pricing professional services answer the question, “What is the one piece of advice you’d give a professional service provider to maximize their fees for services?”

With contributions from Alan Weiss, Jeff Thull, Andrew Sobel, and Bruce Marcus among others, you’ll learn what is really important and what you really need to know about pricing your services. The link to download the report is here: http://www.raintoday.com/onepiecefees.cfm.

I thought that your readers might be interested in downloading this complimentary report.

Best regards,

Laurie

_____________________________

Laurie Stafinski

Marketing Associate

RainToday.com

600 Worcester Road, Suite 301

Framingham, MA 01702

lstafinski@raintoday.com

508-405-0438 ext. 207

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: