Friday, August 22, 2008

AllTop.com Update


Well it turns out that this website has been selected by the folks at AllTop.com as a featured site at their website.

Here's how it all began.

A few days ago, I wrote to Jill Konrath via our LinkedIn connection about wanting to promote her Sales SheBang. (There is a web button on the right side of this page, you can click on to get all the details).

Jill and I wrote back and forth about our daughters and she told me about her daughter Katie.
Click here to read more about this part of the story.

The next day I wrote about Alltop.com which I discovered by reading Katie Konrath's Blog.
Click here to read more about this part of the story.

So last night I received an email from Alltop.com informing me that Collective Wisdom was now being featured as one of their hand-picked top marketing Blogs. Click here to go to the marketing section of AllTop.com

Anytime you want to see what the top bloggers are talking about on virtually any subject, just click on the right side of this page on the AllTop Logo.

And thank you to my fellow writers, thinkers, and friends that have allowed me to republish their material that has allowed me to publish between 30 and 50 articles each week right here!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: