Wednesday, January 12, 2011

4 Ways to Be Better (Part 2)

Saturday I was catching up on some emails and found one from Jim Meisenheimer that I decided to share with you over the next 4 days.

Let's continue:

It's time to start, stop, or even change some of your sales techniques.

Never be boring!

Here are 4 different ways you can outsell your competitors.

2. Be as different as you can be.

Someone once said, "You can always tell a minister's sins by the sermons he preaches." I spent a good chunk of my corporate life trying to blend in. Sure I worked hard and focused on achieving results.

When I think about this, it makes me itch.

I didn't consider the relative importance of differentiation and personal branding until I became an entrepreneur.

Don't go through your sales management and sales career being satisfied with blending in with everybody else in your company.

Standout! Take risks! Have the courage to try things and do things you've never done before.

Sidebar: I cover this in considerable detail in my Sales
Trailblazer Sales Training Program
- Lesson #7 - The Brand Called You.


Connect with Jim here: http://www.startsellingmore.com/

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: