Monday, January 19, 2009

The Story Behind the Story


Jill Konrath is one of my featured sales experts that I sometimes use in my daily sales training feature, (every morning at 6am).

This is from her blog:

Why I Do What I Do: How Selling to Big Companies Got Started & My Advice to Entrepreneurs

Posted: 16 Jan 2009 08:34 AM CST

Maybe a better subtitle would be, "Is She Nuts or What?" I wish I could say that all this was part of my master plan for life, based on goals that I set in my 20s and worked diligently since then to achieve.

That is so not true! Instead, I arrived here a bit more serendipitously. If you'd like to find out more, you can read my story on HR Tools, where I'm this month's featured expert as well as a regular columnist.

Cara Whedbee from HRTools asks me:

  • How I came up with the idea for Selling to Big Companies.
  • What I did initially to get it off the ground.
  • The most important thing I've learned as a business owner.
  • My advice for small and growing businesses related to "selling to big companies."
  • What I think entrepreneurs need to know about hiring salespeople.
  • My final piece of advice for fellow entrepreneurs.

Here's the link to learn the answers: HR Tools Featured Expert.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: