Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Pepsi Generation

I'm a Pepsi Person. Some of you may be Coke heads. But whatever you grew up with, you probably drink now if you have a choice.

A few years ago, I switched to diet drinks and diet dew is my regular morning beverage, and since Mt. Dew is a Pepsi product, I'm still part of the Pepsi Generation. Skip at Maple Creative wrote this last Tuesday:

Pepsi logo

Late last year, Pepsi unveiled a new look and a new campaign, which some have said looks similar to President Obama’s highly popular campaign logo (which I blogged about several months ago HERE.)

A visit to the Pepsi “Refresh Everything” page lets visitors “speak their mind as a new president prepares to refresh the nation.” A commercial was released around New Years with the logo acting as the “O” in many words…“optimism,” “good times,” and yes, “hope.”

I wonder if Pepsi is present at the inauguration today?

Best wishes to President Obama and his family!


Bonus Hidden Logo Design:

There is a little treat when you look at the letters of the word “Pepsi.” You may have to tilt your head to see it.

(Hint: Think of the past!)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: