Monday, June 23, 2008

Free Resources (Save Your $$!!)


Last week, I friend of mine was telling me about his new library habit.

Paul will go to the library to get a book, go to the shelf and get the book he was looking for, and 6 books to the left of that book, and 6 books to the right of the book he was looking for, check them out and then skim through them all.
He has found some real gems he would have never found, and it's a free resource.

I like to find and use freeware. That's software for your computer that doesn't cost anything. This is one way of saving money so I can spend it on other things I want to spend it on.

There are also ton's of resources for marketing information, including a growing list of free, downloadable e-books that I have listed on the right side of this page.

Friday, I added a book, and today I have another one to add. Most of the links that you click on go directly to the download.

Today's link however asks you for some contact information and then you get a link which expires in a few days.
Usually, I stay away from these types of offers, but the e-book that they are offering looks very complete and is probably worth the extra effort to get.

It's from the folks at GoToMarketStrategies.com.

They sent me the following email last week:

Hi Scott,

I just ran across your site and marketing blog and thought it was great. I noticed that you listed several free ebooks on your blog and wondered if you would be interested in adding our Sales and Marketing Tips Handbook: http://www.gtms-inc.com/tipshandbook.htm.

In any event, keep up the great work.

Thanks,
Shannon Kavanaugh
Phone: (425) 743-1837
Fax: (425) 460-0076
www.gotomarketstrategies.com

http://www.gotomarketstrategies.com/images/gtms-horiz-rgb.jpg

Integrating the magic of marketing with the science of sales.

Go-To-Market Strategies is a resource center for sales and marketing professionals and business leaders. We help companies practically integrate the magic of marketing with the science of sales through: our online resources, training, and signature services. When companies need to achieve big aspirations with limited budgets, they choose Go-To-Market Strategies resources to mentor them to success.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: