Saturday, May 24, 2008

Links to Research Sources



A couple of friends have asked me recently where I get the information for the posts on this website/blog, along with other good places for research.

So I'll let the cat out of the bag.

Just click on the blue underlined links and you can sign up for free news letters, or you'll be sent to the website.

Since I work in Media, I get various emails from Mediapost and Mediaweek. There are about 6 emails a day coming from them that I scan and sometimes pick a story or two.

Some info comes from Marketing Profs.

I also have access to the Radio Advertising Bureau, via a subscription from my company.


There are blogs that I subscribe to such as Anthony Juliano's SoundBite Back,

Church of the Customer

Chuck McKay

Customers Rock!

Jim Meisenheimer

Marketing Genesis

MGH


Wizard of Ads

(As I was researching this information, I discovered about 75% of my source material is from the Mediapost and Mediaweek emails, since they use different sources including the Wall Street Journal, AdAge, and others.)

Now if there is a specific question I have like how Geico advertises, I simply type those words into Google and Google does the search for me.

A couple more resources for you.





Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Scott. I am honored that Customers Rock! is among the blogs you read!

Rock on!