Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Will Starbucks Mermaid Save the Company?



Okay, I understand that it's the little things that count.

Because when you take a lot of little things and put them in a pile, you might end up with a pretty big pile.

But does redesigning the Starbucks Mermaid logo, really matter?

Mr. Schultz, I find the new design with the brown logo boring.

I liked the old green logo cups.

It had nothing to do with the color, or the amount of cleavage that was showing or not showing.

What I miss... the sayings that were on the cup. I almost always read them.

And now they're gone.

It's like the fortune inside the cookie after you've had your fill of fried rice and egg rolls.

I don't go to the Chinese restaurant for the fortune cookie. But I would miss it if I didn't get one.

I don't go to Starbucks because of the sayings on the cups. But it's just one more reason to feel disappointed.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: