Monday, March 28, 2011

Thanks

from my email:

Daily Sales Tip: Show Your Appreciation!

Is it just me or have you also noticed how seldom you are thanked when patronizing a business? What happened to "Thank you?" Waitresses hand you your bill and say, "Here you go." Grocery cashiers say, "Paper or plastic?" If you're lucky at retail checkout you get a "Have a nice day."

I remember from years ago a sincere thank you from a restaurateur. As my party and I were leaving he said, "Mr. Potter, we know you drove past many fine restaurants to dine with us this evening. We appreciate you choosing our restaurant. Thank you."

Tell your clients "Thank you." Tell them you appreciate their trust and investment in your products. Write a thank you card following each order placed. Give them a token of appreciation for their business on occasion.

Appreciated clients will remember you.

Source: John Potter, VP/Training, RAB

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: