Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sales is about Relationships-Update


Update:
It is Wednesday afternoon and a few minutes ago, I removed a sales training tip from this blog that I posted Tuesday morning and another one that I posted Wednesday morning about the subject of relationships in sales.

Here's why...

Wednesday morning I received an email from the author of the Wednesday post who complained that I did properly credit him as the author.

So I wrote back and asked him to please send me any and all contact info and I would include it along with links and help him.

It is never my intention to claim credit for someone else's work, and of the nearly 4,000 articles I have featured here, I have been pretty good at giving credit to my sources.

So, I was surprised when the author requested that I remove his article instead of help him promote it.

So it is gone and I am canceling my email subscription to his blog.

I have been asked repeatedly, how I manage to write 30+ blog posts each week, and I explain that I don't... instead I promote the wisdom of others, thus the title, Collective Wisdom, and add my own comments on occasion.

My own original writings, I post weekly on another blog, The Not-So-Secret Writings of ScLoHo, which you can find by clicking here.


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: