Sunday, November 30, 2008

Getting caught up

Those of us that have weekends off, had a 4 day weekend. Yet today, like every Sunday afternoon, I'll be preparing for the next week. Here's some help:

Selling to Big Companies Blog


InBox Zero: How to get control of your inbox & keep it that way

Posted: 19 Nov 2008 07:57 PM CST

InboxzerosI don't know if your inbox just keeps growing and growing, but mine does. Day-by-day, message-by-message, it keeps getting fuller and fuller.

Sometimes I feel like a total slave to my inbox.

Fortunately, my recent discovery of Merlin Mann's blog led me to a special 43 Folders series of articles the show you the skills, tools and attitudes to empty your email inbox - and keep it that way.

Plus, I listened his 1-hour Inbox Zero presentation at Google which had lots of good ideas in it. If you need some help to regain control of your inbox and your life, this is a good place to start.

P.S. Many corporate decision makers get 150 - 300 email per day. If I'm feeling like this, I can't imagine how they're feeling!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: