Sunday, April 13, 2008

A blog about Customer Service



Can one blog post spread around the world?

Apparently the answer is yes.

At the end of February, I wrote a headline entitled "Starbucks History Lesson". And I did what I usually do on this blog, and quote and link to other sources of wisdom, insight and research, along with adding my own two cents.

The point of reference in the Starbucks History Lesson was written by Skip Lineberg at MapleCreative. Skip had used as a point of reference a Fast Company magazine article from 2004.

As the links and references grow, I've discovered another blog that links back to my Starbucks History Lesson. It's CustServ and focuses on one of the most important topics in marketing and that is keeping the human relationship positive in your marketing and business practices.

I've added it to my subscriptions and I've also discovered that coffee connects people around the world, not just in a coffee shop.

One other note, I've updated the Starbucks History Lesson with links to other newer, related posts.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Meikah said...

Thanks, Scott! Definitely coffee connects people! Let's keep the customer experience brewing. =)