Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Never leave home without it


Anthony Juliano wrote about it recently on his Soundbite Back blog.

The folks at Small Fuel Marketing wrote about it this week.

And I've written about it in the past.

There is one piece of your marketing that you should NEVER be without.

And it is portable, inexpensive, and can set the tone for you and your business.

We're talking about business cards.

5 years ago when I started with my current group of radio stations, they didn't have business cards ready for the new sales people. So instead of apologizing to the business owners I was meeting, I spent $100 and had cards made for myself. I call it investing in yourself.

Ever since that time, I have always had custom made cards, usually better looking than the ones my company provides.

A few times a month, I will visit a networking event where admission is a couple bucks and a business card.

Look, you should always have a supply of cards and you should always be giving them away like candy and ordering more. For more tips read this, and this, and this too.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: