Friday, November 12, 2010

7 Questions to ask Yourself

from my email:

Daily Sales Tip: Preparing for the Sales Call

Sales representatives can improve their preparedness by asking and answering for themselves questions such as:

1. What data might help me engage and intrigue my prospect?

2. What is the main objective of my meeting with this prospect?

3. What possible issues might be influencing my prospects buying decision?

4. How can I create desire for my product in my prospect?

5. What questions might my prospect ask me and how will I answer?

6. What hurdles can I anticipate between where the sale is now and finalizing the sale?

7. How will my presentation help my prospect understand the value I offer?

Source: Steve Young, CEO of esm4, Inc., and founder of The Sales Standard

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: