Tuesday, July 07, 2009

3 Links in one tip

I could have broken this into three sales tips, but, I decided to give it to you the way it arrived in my email from Jill Konrath:

Top Sales Resources, June 2009

Posted: 30 Jun 2009 06:27 AM PDT

SmallBiz Selling to Big Companies
An Interview with Jill Konrath

David Wolf from Smallbiz America asks me lots of questions about how entrepreneurs can land bigger corporate clients. As you might imagine, I have a few things to say! Click here to listen in.


NigelDon't Cold Call, Social Call
By Nigel Edelshain, Sales 2.0

Learn how to prospect with Sales 2.0 tools and social networks. Just one of the techniques in this ebook causes an approximately 8x improvement over a cold call. Click here to get your free copy.


TSE Top Sales Experts Share Their Top Articles

This free ebook features articles by a whole bunch of people whose work I respect: Mark Hunter, Lori Richardson, Kelley Robertson, Jonathan Farrington, Colleen Francis, Jonathan London, Kendra Lee, Ken Thoreson, Nancy Bleeke, George Huang, Danita Bye & more. I could go on & on!

Download your free copy now.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: