Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beware of Social Media Scams

First a warning from my email:

Daily Sales Tip: Buyer Beware

Both salespeople and companies, whether they currently use social media or not, are struggling to figure out how to use it effectively. In fact, few -- even those with sophisticated marketing departments investing time and effort into the process -- have any real social media strategy.

Undoubtedly, this will be true for quite some time to come -- and, of course, that means there are and will be thousands out looking to take your money to help you learn the hows of making social media work.

The lesson here: Be extremely careful as there are many who know little more than how to construct a tweet who are anxious to take your money.

Source: Sales author/consultant Paul McCord


Now, a free resource.

And I really mean free.

ScLoHo's Social Media Adventure is a site I created last year and launched in January to be a free resource for those who want to know more about Social Media. After several requests for more information and "how-to's", I decided to start my fourth blog dedicated to this topic.


Most of the content is written by me, although I have quite a number of guest post articles too.


It is updated at noon, 5 days a week. Spread the word! Click here to go there.



Sphere: Related Content

No comments: