Sunday, April 11, 2010

6 Minutes to Change your Life


Take 6 minutes to watch this video and read what Drew wrote.

Do you inspire customer service tales?

by Drew McLellan

Everyone loves to tell a good story. Stories teach, they inspire laughter and the bring about change. As consumers, we love to tell stories about the people we buy from -- good, bad or ugly.

If I stopped 10 of your clients/customers today and asked them to tell me a story about your company's customer service -- what story would they tell?

Would it be as compelling as this story about Frank? (E-mail and RSS feed subscribers, click here to watch the video)



If after watching the video, you had to honestly answer no -- ask yourself this: What could I do on a consistent basis that would get my customers to the point where they couldn't stop themselves from telling the story?

A big thanks to Laynie Kelly for telling me about this video!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: