Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fort Wayne Networking Groups


If you are in Fort Wayne Friday, head over to Crazy Pinz on Lima Road around lunch time. Between 11:30am and 2:30pm, there is going to be a Networking Party to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the Norris Networking Group that meets there every Friday at 11:30am.

I'll be there with at least 50 others. This is one of the two networking groups that I have attended over the past couple of years. Due to my other commitments, I attend every 3 months. However the Norris Networking Group meets every Friday from 11:30 to 1:30.

I recommend attending weekly, or at least every other week, if you are going to have an impact.

For a personal insight on networking groups and how their value, click here.

Thursdays, I often attend a smaller group that fits my schedule a little better. It meets weekly at Tri-State University in Fort Wayne, with a couple of exceptions like Thanksgiving and also the last Thursday of this month due to the school being closed.

We meet between 10am and noon. The group (True Business Networking) has it's own website and between 12 and 20 regulars. I'm there 2 or 3 times a month.

Unfortunately, this week I'll be absent due to needing to get some other work done. But perhaps I'll see you Friday at Crazy Pinz or next Thursday at Tri-State.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: