Wednesday, April 02, 2008

More than Drugs



Hmmm, considering I watched Television last night, listened to the radio today, drove by 3 or 4 Walgreens in the past 24 hours, (actually, I do that nearly every day), I'm a bit surprised that I did not know that Walgreens was offering free ink today until the following came in my email from Mediapost:

Walgreens Offers Free Ink Cartridge Refills
Wednesday, Apr 2, 2008 5:00 AM ET
TODAY, CONSUMERS OF INKJET PRINTER cartridges can get a free refill at Walgreens, which is promoting its service. The offer excludes Canon and Epson ink tanks.

Walgreens charges $10 for black ink and $15 for color, and backs each refill 100%. Hundreds of thousands took advantage of a similar offer last September, Walgreens said.

--Nina M. Lentini



It took about 6 or 7 clicks and searches to get the coupon, starting with Google and ending when I finally got the coupon.

Somewhere there is a big whole in Walgreens C.R.M. and marketing. See, I spend between $50 and $100 monthly (or more when you add in the rest of my household) and they are the ones that refill our prescriptions. I also buy ink. But somehow, they have not reached me with an offer that could have persuaded me to spend even more money with them.

What are you doing to serve your customers by letting them know what you can do for them?

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: