Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Educate


3 days of Sales Training using emails from Craig. Let's start:

Hey Scott,

Over the next few days I'm going to give you the 3-step
formula to carrying on a conversation with your prospects,
that leads you to a sale.

And the nice thing about this formula is that it's not
confined to copywriting and to print. If you sell in
person or even over the phone, and you use these three
strategies as the framework for your sales pitch, your
prospects will find you compelling and provocative.

Add a good offer to this, and you're well on your way to
becoming irresistible.

So here goes. The three things you have to do to keep
your prospects engaged and interested, and to establish
rapport, are...

Educate, entertain, and inform.

If you are educating, entertaining and informing your
prospects, you've got the entire package complete.

Today let's talk about the most mundane of these three
components, "educate."

The way to educate your prospects is to give them a list
of features and benefits about what you're selling them.

Features are what your product is... and benefits of
course, are what your product does for your prospect.

So for instance, if you're selling a sofa, you might say
how the sofa's constructed of high-tech materials and how
it's been tested for durability in a lab, and that it's
guaranteed to last no less than 10 years from the day you
sell it. See, that's a feature (high-tech construction)
and a benefit (lasts 10 years).

If you're selling artwork, you might talk about the
uniqueness and limited availability of these pieces, and
how they've proven to appreciate in value over time and how
they always get recognized for their unique design
properties.

There you have the feature (unique design, limited
availability) and the benefit (appreciation in value and
vanity recognition).

See, it's easy.

O.K.?

Good. Tomorrow we're going to talk about informing, so
tune in then -- same Bat Time... same Bat Channel.

Now go sell something, Craig Garber

P.S.: "WHAT NOW?!?! - Seductive Selling System!" Gabriel
Anderson from Santa Clara, California recently ordered my
Seductive Selling System and sent in this note less than
two weeks later!:

"Craig, I ordered your The Seductive Selling System and
there is certainly no shortage of content! You definitely
under-promised and over-delivered on that.

The issue I'm having right now, is I've spent the last 3
days going through your complete system, and I feel like I
just took a sip of water from a fire-hydrant. I have all
these ideas running through my head, and I somehow need to
sort through all my notes so I can start taking ACTION NOW!
I'm suffering from anxiety like a runner at the start of a
race, and I want to run already!!!!

I wanted to see if you have a system you use from
start-to-finish, in putting together a sales campaign? I'm
sitting here trying to create this on my own, and it seems
that if you have something you routinely use, that would be
wonderful.

Much thanks and appreciation. I'm excited to get this
going, and realize a ROI on my investment in your course.
I love all the content, and I'll definitely let you know my
success. If I can see a return on my investment in this
course, it seems that it would only make sense to make an
additional investment in your Marketing Mavericks program.
Looking forward to it. Sincerely, Gabriel"

To find out what Gabriel's talking about and to find out
how to make YOUR prospects say "Yes!" go to
http://www.kingofcopy.com/seductive

***

Check out ALL the King's products at
http://www.kingofcopy.com/products

Got a difficult question? Just ask me, baby!
http://www.kingofcopy.com/askmebaby

Friend me on Facebook at:
http://www.kingofcopy.com/facebook

If you enjoyed this, forward it on to a few of your
friends and business associates. And if you have any
comments, just leave them here on my blog:
http://blog.kingofcopy.com

If this message was forwarded to you and you'd like to
start getting this in your Inbox, just sign up on my home
page at http://www.kingofcopy.com

***

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: