Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A Marketing Secret that can Increase your Business 50% or more


What prompted this topic was the experience I had recently when I ordered a burger for my wife from Rally's. The woman that took my order and my money and gave me my food smiled and created a positive feeling over something as simple as a fast food burger.

I have a love/hate relationship with certain businesses. 4 out of 5 days, I will do a fast food breakfast. McDonald's (which is one of my clients) was one of those places that I was beginning to hate. The service was unpredictable. And after too many long waits, I could not rely on them.

So I went down the street to Arby's, where I found a similar breakfast food and they had my favorite soft drink, Diet Mt. Dew. Fast and friendly. Then things changed, different people running the drive through, service went downhill.

By the way, I tried Starbucks but their breakfast sandwiches were terrible and overpriced.

Now, I have learned which days I can go to McDonald's and get good service and which days I can go to Arby's and get good service and which days I should just eat a bowl of cereal before I leave the house.

Most folks would not do this. They would put up with poor service only until they found a better alternative and never come back.

There is a way to avoid all this as a business owner and manager, and you can increase your bottom line by 50% or more over time. Click here to read more

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: