Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Four is not Three


from my email:

Daily Sales Tip: The Power of Three

There is a simple rule I use when preparing sales presentations for my customers: Always limit the presentation to three reasons for buying the product or service.

This helps focus the interview on the most critical ways I can be of service. The three reasons in each specific presentation will vary -- much as customers' needs vary.

I keep a list of 10-15 potential benefits that prospects might realize from my product or service. From that list, I pick the three reasons most likely to be relevant to my prospective client. The other benefits are now ammunition for answering objections that may arise during the sales process.

Using this approach will give clarity to your presentations and virtually eliminate rambling sales presentations that are a waste of time for all parties involved.

Source: 123 Super Sales Tips (submitted by Tom Trinko)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: