Thursday, February 25, 2010

3 Words from Jim


From my Email:



The 3 Most Powerful Words In Sales

The 3 most powerful words in sales. They are probably not what you think they are.

You see, it's not something most entrepreneurs and professional salespeople give much thought to.

Day in and day out salespeople are focused on making sales and I guess that's the way it should be.

But what if you could make one change in your daily routine, just one minor adjustment that would enable you to run circles around your competition. Would you be interested in that?

The 3 most powerful words in sales are really derived from a contrarian point of view. It has to be contrarian because so many salespeople just don't think about it.

But if you did - your selling results would take off, like a US Shuttle Mission.

Okay - it's time for a confession. I didn't think of these 3 words. Well, actually I did but it was because of something I read.

In one of my recent newsletters I talked about a fabulous golf book I was reading titled, "Fearless Golf."

The 3 key words in this book are, "What's my target?"

Well, that got me thinking, I do a lot of that 'ya know.

How can I apply these 3 golf words to the professional selling environment?

If "What's my target" are the 3 most powerful words for every golfer, especially amateurs like me, how can I transform these words to work for entrepreneurs and professional salespeople?

After thinking about this for 5 nanoseconds, it suddenly dawned on me what the 3 most powerful words in sales would be.

Are you ready?

These 3 words can literally transform your selling effort and take your selling results to the next level - regardless what that is.

So - here they are for you.

The 3 most powerful words in sales are "What's my objective?"

Every day, salespeople get flustered and lose their focus because they are bombarded with interruptions and distractions.

Asking yourself repeatedly throughout the day, "What's my objective," will keep you focused on what you need to be focused on.

For example - what's my objective . . . when . . .

==> Calling for an appointment

==> During my first sales call

==> Asking the right questions

==> Handling the price objection

==> Preparing sales proposals

==> Closing the sale

==> Getting referrals

. . . you get the picture.

Trying to stay focused on "What's my target" when playing golf is like trying to stay focused on "What's my objective" when you're making sales calls.

Of course, it's easy to say and very hard to do.

During every selling day, when you stay focused on "What's my objective," you'll avoid appearing and becoming discombobulated.

Instead your sales prospects and customers will see you as an extraordinary and focused sales professional.

The 3 most powerful words in sales are "What's my objective?"

Now you know them, I hope you'll use them every selling day.

Remember - the 3 most powerful words in sales are, "What's my objective?"

`````````````````````````````````````````````````


3 More Sales Trailblazers

Last week, 3 more salespeople signed up to become Sales Trailblazers in their respective companies.

Here's what one Sales Trailblazer had to say . . .

Your “Sales Trail Blazer” lessons are the BEST investment I have ever made in all my years of selling! I was an average sales person promoted to director of sales of my area and was overwhelmed. I have tried a lot of things but this one has really made a difference in all aspects of my life. Thanks and keep ‘em coming! S. Blanton

You know why most salespeople are reluctant to signup? The simple truth is, because they can't get their company to reimburse them.

I'm sitting here scratching my head and thinking, "It gives a whole new meaning to the words self-development."

Here's something I'll never forget. I was doing a sales training program for the Scientific Products Division of VWR several years ago.

During the break, I passed out evaluation forms and order forms for my products - I like to think of these as Learning Tools.

At the end of sales training program, Mike Sterbenz literally ran up, like a gazelle, to the front of the room with his order form.

At the time, he was the #1 sales rep in his company.

I guess he understands the meaning of the words self-development.

There's only one person in charge of your self-development!

YOU!


Become a Sales Trailblazer today:

You can cut and paste this into your web browser.ser.

http://salestrailblazer.com



``````````````````````````````````````````````````



New . . . From Jim Meisenheimer


What I have is a NEW service for entrepreneurs and professional salespeople.

It's not FREE!

And it's not for everyone!

In fact, I can only make this available for the first 25 people who signup.

There's one sure way you can increase your sales and your personal income.

Learn how to do it right here!



``````````````````````````````````````````````````

Do you know someone else who could benefitfrom these sales tips and selling strategies? Please forward this email to them - they'll thank you for it and of course I'll appreciate it too!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: