Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Making Blogs and Websites easy on the eyes


One of my pet peeves with a lot of My Space pages is that the custom layouts that people would use, they would abuse, to the point of them being unreadable. Too many flashing stars, razz and pizazz, and no substance. That's why I only have a My Space and Face Book site for the simple purpose of being able to have access to other friends and family that use those sites. Any real writing will be done on one of my blogs.

Well, over the weekend, I fell into the customization trap and last night noticed that some of the postings on this site were very difficult to read due to colors of fonts and backgrounds. Sorry 'bout that. Now things are easier to read. Which is the point in the first place.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: