Saturday, July 14, 2007

Interviewed by NO STRINGS ATTACHED


Opportunity. It is there if you go looking for it. Recently I registered with Xing.com and came in contact with Beatrice Davis who runs several different operations including publishing an on-line magazine called NO STRINGS ATTACHED. She requested an interview and it is published in the July issue which you can access here Look in the table of contents, and under the heading Noteworthy People, I am humbled to be included.

Opportunity also comes with taking chances and following your dreams. As I sit at my desk this Saturday morning, I am listening to the debut of a brand new radio talk show, titled Your Business Matters. The program on WGL Radio at 1250 AM, 102.9 FM and www.1029TheRiver.com is heard every Saturday morning live for an hour at 7am eastern time. The show was an idea and dream of Bob Nicholson, and one day I'll write about the connections that put this show on the air.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: