Saturday, January 21, 2006

This really, really is Collective




The goal of this Blog was to provide input and ideas from myself and OTHERS. I subscribe to several different e-mailings that I will be posting ideas from here on a more regular basis.

My own writings come from a background that included fantastic parents, an ongoing career in radio that started when I was 16, 30 years ago and includes being on the air for a dozen plus years and another dozen years in the sales, creative, marketing and management sides. Plus I was a student of the Amway system many years ago, and worked outside the world of radio in the real world in the blue collar and skilled trades area for a few years a couple of times.

I'm a Dad of 5 including 3 by blood and 2 by getting married to my wonderful wife. I have experienced the amazing births of my son and daughters, and watched my father die of cancer. I discovered my Mom on Thanksgiving Day, dead from a heart attack, but not without a struggle as she was reaching for the phone when her life on earth ended. I've had a few near death experiences myself involving automobiles and illness. My other blog chronicles the personal side of SCLOHO

Currently, I live to serve with my work with my clients and potential clients. I serve on a board of directors with the Central Lions Club, serve as the education coordinator for my B.N.I. group and serve as a mentor for my newer sales associates. I am a student of Dale Carnegie and would urge you to do the same.

Two of the newer sources of wisdom that I have been reading over the past year are the Wizard of Ads and Jeff Gitomer. Excellent material.

There is a whole lot of knowledge out there, read it, use it live it.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: