Sunday, January 22, 2006

Narrow it down to your very very absolute very best


I was reading some old e-mails from some of the sales and motivational writers that I subscribe to and noticed a reoccurring theme that was also echoed in my class this past week. Say it in ten or less. As you read today’s headline you will see I used 10 words. When talking to someone, you have 10 seconds or less, or you will lose your audience. You Must Stop Rambling, And Focus on The Very Best, or Most Important. Then and only then should you expand to longer.

Part of my job is to create advertising messages for my radio clients which I have done successfully for a dozen plus years. Last week I put the 10 words/second rule into place and it was amazing the response it got. Try it and let me know how it changed your life.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: