Monday, March 29, 2010

No Money? Not Really...


from my email:

Daily Sales Tip: Closing When the Client Has No Budget

Most of us have an unwritten budget for lunch, maybe $5, $10 or $15. If I asked you to join me for lunch, Dutch treat, and the cost will be $200, you would likely find an excuse. But if you are a sports fan and I said you'll be sitting at a table with Michael Jordan and me I bet you would come up with the 200 bucks.

It's a lot like that with clients who say they "have no budget," "already spent the budget," or "not adding any expenses." Somehow they come up with the money for a good idea that matches their needs. Never give up when they tell you they have no money. And never underestimate the power of persistence and a good idea.

Source: John Potter, VP/Training, Radio Advertising Bureau

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: