Monday, October 20, 2008

Additional Resources for Selling

Every Morning on this site, I feature a sales training article at 7 am Eastern time (or before). Here are some additional resources for you to explore from Jill Konrath's blog:

Paparazzi Capture Private NYC Breakfast, Expose Internet Relationships

Posted: 19 Oct 2008 09:15 PM CDT

When I was in NYC last week presenting for the Wharton Alumni Club, I got together with some of the top sales & marketing experts in the nation.

Over the past few years, I've met all these people online, talked a bit on the phone and read their books. But we'd never met in person. So the big question was, "What were they really like?"

In short, they're just the kind of people I want you all to know about because they're great resources So here they are:

On Wednesday morning, I had a long breakfast with this cast of characters:

Nyctrip1_4















(Right to left: Me, Charlie Green, Robin Fray Carey, Josh Gordon)

Hard to believe I could meet so many cool people in one 24-hour period! If you have a few moments, check out their websites, sign up for their newsletters and learn, learn, learn.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: