Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Both sides of the Coin


One of my favorite arguments, (or discussions),is when I'm talking with someone and they use "absolute" terminology. Words like, Always & Never.

For every Absolute, there is usually an exception. Which nullifies the Absolute.

Statistics need to always be used with caution and in the proper context. And we also should see what the editorial slant is of the person writing/talking.

All this is due to a comment on what I shared with you yesterday on Baby Boomer Myths. Chuck Nyren responded in the comments section to this blog, that "the real myth is that any of these are myths."

Chuck makes some very good points on his blog which you can read by clicking here.

I know boomers that are more adept at technology than their grandkids, who are supposed to be the wiz kids; just like I know folks in their 60's that hate computers.

I'll leave it to those that do the research to separate fact from fiction. Just beware of the absolutes.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: